This course is designed to equip participants with relevant driving skills that would enable them prevent accidents in-spite of the conditions around them and actions of others.
: Drivers, Journey managers, Logistic managers, company fleet managers.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Apply accident prevention / recognize the importance of DDC techniques.
- Examine critically the effects of drugs on drivers measure driver distraction
- Management of journeys
- What is defensive driving?
- The most important person-The driver.
- Personal choices-Drugs and driving.
- The conditions of driving.
- Defensive driving strategies.
- Passing and head-on collisions.
- City driving.
- Rural and expressway driving.
- Safe motoring.
- Mobile phones (GSM) and driving.
- Land Transport Management (Journey Management.
- The Distracted drivers test
- Driving for excellence
DURATION: 2 daysSend Enquiry
METHODOLOGY: Lectures, Discussions, Films and test