HSE Auditing and compliance
This course has been designed to introduce the HSE audit requirements and procedures. HSE management system audit will help the management to be constantly aware of organization management system effectiveness. It is based around the requirements of ISO 19011 International Audit Guidelines and deals with the performance of value adding auditing.
What are the objectives of this course?
- Introduction to audit process in the HSE management system
- Introduction to audit planning and conduction
- How to prepare the list of findings in HSE management system audit
- Introduction to skills, procedures and tools in HSE management system audit
- How to prepare audit report for management
- How to use audit findings as opportunities for improvement
What we will cover?
- Fundamental, terminologies and definition of health, safety and environmental management system
- Auditing process
- Audit documentation
- Tools and methods used to improve the HSE management system
- The course is of two days duration and is presented by experienced tutors
- Course delivery is through lectures, delegate interaction, open discussion and workshops
- Public course includes daytime refreshments, buffet lunch and course notes
- Special arrangements can be made for delivery at your organisations own premises
- On successful completion of the course, a certificate of completion will be issued to the participant
Duration: 2 Days