Risks Management Course Based on BOW-TIE Methodology
The Risk management course based on BOW-TIE Methodology has been developed to introduce the threat identification and risk assessment methods. This course is based on BOW-TIE methodology which involves Fault Tree Analysis and Event Tree Analysis. This new point of view, not only looks into risk as a threat, but also considers it as a new opportunity which can lead the way forward to have new products, services, business models and new ways of competing in the market.
What are the objectives of this course?
- Risk identification
- Introduction of risk assessment methods and fundamentals
- Development fundamental knowledge in the field of risk management
- Development of fundamental knowledge on how to use the outputs of this model and decisions making mechanism
What we will cover?
- Risk and risk management definitions
- Risk assessment methods
- Risk identification and assessment workshop
- BOW-TIE methodology description
- BOW-TIE methodology workshop using case study methods
- BOW-TIE methodology performance workshop using software
- The course is of three days duration and is presented by experienced tutors
- Course delivery is through lectures, delegate interaction, open discussion and workshops
- Public course includes daytime refreshments, buffet lunch and course notes
- Special arrangements can be made for delivery at your organisations own premises
- On successful completion of the course, a certificate of completion will be issued to the participant
Duration: 3 Days Send Enquiry